How to apply Vietnam visa online?
1. WHAT IS VISA ON ARRIVAL OR VISA ONLINE?
Nowadays, most countries’ economy is developing quickly and the life is certainly well-off and more comfortable than before. Therefore, tourist need of people is rising, especially in low-cost countries and Vietnam is one of the interesting destination
Getting travel ticket in Vietnam (also called Vietnam visa) is the first thing which all international tourist must do and Vietnam Visa on arrival (VOA) is the most popular choice presently.
Vietnam visa on arrival (VOA) is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use. There is just one different thing that Visa on arrival is received at the Vietnam airport, no need to go to the Embassy or Consulate. This kind of visa is available for entering the country by air only.
2. HOW TO APPLY VISA ON ARRIVAL
Step 1: Fill out the application form
Fill out the secure online form your passport information correctly as:
+ Date of birth
+ Passport Number
+ Date of arrival
+ Type of visa: 1 month or 3 months, single entry or multiple entries.
Step 2: Pay and receive confirmation
After fill out all your information, you will be asked for payment of service fee, You can settle the payment online with your credit card or Bank TT,
Then you will get confirmation via mail and double check all information. make sure all your information are correct.
Step 3: Get Vietnam visa approval Letter.
Receive Vietnam visa approval letter via mail maximum in 2 working days for normal service or in 30 minutes in Emergency case.
Step 4: Get Vietnam visa stamp and visa sticker into your passport.
Prepare necessary documents and stamping fee in cash to get visa stamp at Vietnam Visa Landing Counter as:
+ Prepare 2 color photos with standard size 4×6 cm ( but the size is note very important)
+ Prepare Cash in USD:
– 45 USD/person for single entry 1-3 months.
– 65 USD/person for less than 30 days visa multiple entries.
– 95 USD/person for 1-3 months multiple entries.
– 135 USD/person for 6 months multiple entries visa.
Notes: Remember getting receipt after paying stamping fee.
B. THE ADVANTAGES OF VISA ON ARRIVAL
Why VOA is more popular than getting visa at the Consulate/ Embassy? The simple answer are:
1) This seem to be the best way to get Vietnam visa if you want to avoid complicated procedure.
2) The processing time is faster, maximum is 2 working days.
3) There are payment methods to choose such as PayPal, Gate 2 shop, Westion Union, One Pay or Bank Transfer.
4) No need sending your passport or any document (expect for special nationality)
5) Getting visa through a computer with internet access or electronic device has Wi-Fi or 3G as IPhone or IPad to save time and money to move.
6) Your information is secured by one of the best secured system 128/256 bit SSL encryption, so you can rest assured that personal information is not reveal with anyone.