Welcome to vnvisa express!
We are pleased to inform that www.Vietnam-Evisa.Org is the E-commercial website in Vietnam specializing in processing Vietnam visa. We are not affiliated with the Government. We offering useful services for helping the Customer understanding visa application, visa processing and visa requirements which is being related to Visa on arrival.
Once you use our services, we have a mission to handle visa applications in Vietnam Immigration Department and provide the legal services to you and on time. You can also obtain Vietnam visa by yourself at Vietnam Embassies in your living country or visit the official website for a lower price. - by Vietnam-Evisa.Org
Our staff will meet you at the aircraft gate with your name on the welcome board and assist you to get visa stamp and visa sticker without getting line as other. Just 5-10 minutes you will at the luggage lounge to wait for your belonging.
You are tired in the plane during the flight and you want to rest in hotel immediately to be ready for an interesting vacation. Vietnam-evisa.org highly recommend the car pick-up service beside Applying Vietnam Visa Online Service.
With more than 2000 hotels in our system stretching from the north to the south of Viet Nam, you can find by yourself or we can recommend to you a place for resting after a long flight, for a business trip or for your vacation.
With a deep knowledge about people and country of Vietnam is our advantage , we will help you to understand of experience History, Culture, Traditional culinary of Indochina in general and Viet Nam in particular.
If you are planning to arrive in Vietnam by AIR at Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, or Da Nang airport, a legitimate alternative to obtaining a full visa stamp from the Vietnamese Embassy in your own or another country is to opt for a very simple and cheaper, visa on arrival (VOA). Once issued, this visa is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese embassy/consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use.
The VOA paperwork is not a full visa, rather you employ an agent ( before you arrive) in Vietnam to obtain an official letter of approval that you present at the VOA counter when you land. Upon payment of a visa processing fee at the airport...
Apply visa online Or contact us to get support
– In order to get Vietnam Visa on arrival, you just pay for two types of fee:
* Service fee: is paid for getting a Visa Approval Letter via our Online Payment System after filling full your information to the visa application form.
– Most citizens of ASEAN member-countries as Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Laos do not need a Vietnam visa if they visit Vietnam within 30 days. The Philippine passport holders do not need a Vietnamese visa for 21 days. The passport holders of Brunei are not required to get a visa to Vietnam for 15 days. They could apply for popular passport type with return tickets.
– Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport.
– Airport Fast Track
– Airport car pick up / drop off
– Hotel reservation
– Tour Booikng
– Flight booking
Getting travel ticket in Vietnam (also called Vietnam visa) is the first thing which all international tourist must do and Vietnam Visa on arrival is the most popular choice presently.
Vietnam visa on arrival is exactly the same as a visa issued by any Vietnamese embassy/consulate, with the same limitations and conditions attached to its use. There is just one different thing that Visa on arrival is received at the Vietnam airport, no need to go to the Embassy or Consulate. This kind of visa is available for entering the country by air only.
Vietnam visa on arrival types are granted according to the length of staying, number of entries and visiting purpose.
* 1 month single entry visa
* 1 month multiple entries visa
* 3 months single entry visa
* 3 months multiple entries visa
* 6 months multiple entries visa